MCPS Technology Support Parent Webinars
MCPS has scheduled a series of technology webinars to help parents learn about the new parent portal (ParentVUE) and other digital tools their children will be using this fall (myMCPS Classroom, Kami, Zoom). Webinars will be recorded and posted on the MCPS website. Materials are in the process of being translated into multiple languages and will be posted on the website as well. Additional webinars, dates and times will be added.
Watch a recorded webinar:
Don't have time to watch a webinar?
No problem. The RCV PTA is sending representatives to each webinar and will summarize the key notes below. Click the links below to view the RCV PTA Notes for each webinar as they become available:
- Unpacking Your MCPS Digital Backpack
- Getting Started with ParentVUE - RCV PTA Notes (English / Spanish)
- ParentVUE Online Registration for Annual Verification of Information - RCV PTA Notes (English / Spanish)
- Accessing Zoom Meetings
- Supporting Your Student: myMCPS Classroom Navigation - RCV PTA Notes (English / Spanish)
- Supporting Your Student: myMCPS Classroom Assignments